One of the holiday season’s hottest toys caused quite a commotion at a Washington state mall.
A shopper captured dramatic video of a hoverboard on fire outside of a store.
Witnesses say the hoverboard burst into flames twice for no apparent reason, that it just appeared to explode.
It is just the latest in a string of fire incidents involving hoverboards.
The cause isn’t clear.
The National Association of State Fire Marshals has issued an advisory, saying the incidents are not unique and consumers need to do their homework before buying one.