Ear Hustle

Family of 8 Found Dead In Their Home; Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

family of 8 dead

PRINCESS ANNE, Md. (AP) — A relative says a man found dead with his seven children in a Maryland home was trying to keep them warm with a generator after power was cut over an outstanding bill.

Lloyd Edwards told The Associated Press that his stepson, 36-year-old Rodney Todd, had bought the generator to keep his two sons and five daughters warm, adding he believes “carbon monoxide consumed them.”

Police said a generator without gas was found in the home, saying the cause of the deaths is under investigation. A police statement said an adult and seven children from 6 years old to the teens died, without identifying them by name.

Delmarva Power spokesman Matt Likovich wouldn’t say Monday night whether electricity was cut to the Princess Anne home, adding the matter is being investigated.

Source: FOX

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Most Popular

To Top