Ear Hustle

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Ruled Cause Of Death Of Couple Who Had Sex In The Car With Engine Running

sex in car death

A Pennsylvania couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning as they had sex in a car parked in a garage, police said.

Cops think Keith Payton and Salina Johnson, both 40, were fatally overcome by fumes as they made out with the engine still running. The partially clothed pair was found in the Williamsport lock-up at 9:30 p.m. Friday by Payton’s brother. But police think they had driven into the garage the previous evening.

The Patriot-News reports that extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were detected. The ignition was still on but the car had run out of fuel, as had a kerosene heater. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also found in the car, said an Old Lycoming Township police report.

Source: NYDailyNews.Com

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Most Popular

To Top