Ear Hustle

[ Video] E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pants Pockets At Gas Station Register

 [ Video] E-Cigarette Explodes In Man's Pants Pockets At Gas Station Register

Can you imagine just standing at a register paying for a few items and then feel your leg on fire.
That’s exactly what happened to one young man after his E- Cigarette exploded in his pocket setting his pants on fire at the Quality Quick, Hartsford Road Shell gas station.  An employee named Manoj Kumar said he was shocked because he thought he had a bomb in his pockets.

Security Cameras caught the whole incident the moment the E-Cigarette battery exploded in a man’s pocket.

We are not sure if that was an import from some other country but there has to be some safety features on the charge Circuit because those are not supposed to just explode like that.

Many people are saying the cigarette may have come from China where they don’t take many of the necessary precaution to make sure safety is indeed first but it cannot be proven. The gentleman is o.k but he did suffer some severe 2nd degree burns to his leg.

Check out the video below:

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Most Popular

To Top