After months and months of buzz that the Love & Hip Hop series is adding another franchise to its stockpile, it has been finally confirmed that the hit show will be headed out west for Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (#LHHH) this fall.
Starting Monday September 15th @ 8 PM, a brand new cast of laid back west coasters will get “turnt up” in Tinsletown.
LOVE & HIP HOLLYWOOD
NEW YORK, NY (AUGUST 18, 2014) – VH1’s hit franchise “Love & Hip Hop” is heading to Tinseltown with the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Premiering on Monday, September 15 at 8PM, a new group of R&B and hip hop hopefuls have their eyes on the prize and are ready to deliver the shock, drama and scandal as only the #1 social show of the summer can do. With the music industry constantly evolving, these artists’ unwavering ambition keeps them hustling to stay at the top and willing to lay it all on the line.
The series will follow a brand new cast of celebrities and musicians including:
· Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
· Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
· Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
· Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
· Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
· Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
· Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
· Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
And many more!
After taking over the East Coast with “Love & Hip Hop: NY” and conquering the Dirty South with “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” the pressure is on for the West Coast to find their place in the limelight and these “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” starlets refuse to settle. Get red-carpet ready for “lights, camera, action” in the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” Monday, September 15 at 8PM* on VH1.
“Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud and Stefan Springman for Eastern TV. Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz and Vivian Gomez are executive producers for VH1.
Follow “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” on Instagram and Twitter using @LoveHipHopVH1, and here on Facebook. Join the conversation using #LHHH.
For additional information on VH1 follow @VH1 on Twitter or “Like” VH1 on Facebook, and visit VH1.com for all the latest in music and celebrity news.