Celebrity

Bill Cosby Sued For Alleged ‘Sexual Battery’ Of 15-Year-Old In 1974 Over 40 Years Ago

Bill Cosby Sued For Alleged ‘Sexual Battery’ Of 15-Year-Old In 1974

 

Bill Cosby was just slammed withanother sexual assault allegation, and this one may be the most shocking case yet: According to a new lawsuit obtained by RadarOnline.com, Cosby is being sued by a woman who claims he assaulted her when she was just 15 years old!

According to the documents obtained by Radar, the Plaintiff, Judy Huth, alleges that “In or about 1974,” when she “was 15 years old, she and a female friend who was 16 years old were in Lacy Park in San Marino, California, when they noticed that a movie was being filmed in the park. They walked over to see what was going on and they were approached by Cosby, who then invited them to sit in a director’s chair and engaged in conversation with them. He then invited them to come to his tennis club and meet him there the following Saturday.” Huth claims both girls told him their ages.

Read the Disturbing Complaint

The next week, she claims, they went to the club where he served them “multiple alcoholic beverages” before telling “them that he had a surprise for them.” According to Huth, the trio then went to a nearby mansion.

There, in a bathroom “within a bedroom suite near the game room,” Huth claims Cosby “proceeded to sexually molest her by attempting to put his hand down her pants, and then taking her hand in his hand and performing a sex act on himself without her consent.”

“This traumatic incident, at such a tender age, has caused psychological damage and mental anguish for the Plaintiff that caused her significant problems throughout her life since the incident,” the documents state.

Cosby’s conduct was “malicious, oppressive, and fraudulent in nature,” she claims — “reprehensible, despicable, and in blatant violation of law,” according to Huth’s complaint.

She’s asking for damages and legal fees.

Cosby has yet to comment on the case, but his attorney Marty Singer has called the recent flood of allegations “increasingly ridiculous.”

“The new, never-before-heard claims from women who have come forward in the past two weeks with unsubstantiated, fantastical stories about things they say occurred 30, 40, or even 50 years ago have escalated far past the point of absurdity,” he said in a statement last week.

 

 

Source:  Radaronline.com

3 Comments

3 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Most Popular

To Top