Does Blue Ivy have a big brother? 21-year-old Rymir Satterthwaite is not only an aspiring rapper and into athletics but his mother Wanda is also alleging that his father is Jay Z stemming from a 90’s romance. The court case reportedly dates back to 2010 when Wanda Satterthwaite first named Jay Z as a possible father to her son and DNA testing proved a second man, Robert Graves was not the biological father but who has still paid child support for years.
According to The NY Daily News
- A 21-year-old aspiring rapper was identified in court papers as the possible son of megastar Jay Z from an early ‘90s romance between the upstart Brooklyn lyricist and a teenage Philadelphia girl.
- A YouTube clip of Rymir Satterthwaite, the focus of an ongoing five-year paternity fight with Hova, shows him rapping free-style — and explaining“It was in my blood,”
- Jay Z fought successfully against a DNA test several years ago to determine if Rymir was his son, court papers indicated.
- The boy’s mother only suggested Jay Z was the father after another man, who was paying child support for years, took a 2011 DNA test proving the kid was not his son, court papers showed.
- Wanda Satterthwaite was ripped in court papers for waiting “seventeen years to name a second person as the father of her child” — and then naming Jay Z.
- In the still-pending civil suit — which was sealed Thursday morning — Satterthwaite’s guardian accuses Jay Z of providing “fraudulent” information to the judge. Paralegal Coley, Satterthwaite’s legal guardian, filed the new suit in a New Jersey civil court in December 2014. The lawsuit was reportedly handwritten, and accused Jay Z of lying about his home address to dodge a paternity test, the National Enquirer reported.